1. Alex Syrov presented a clear frontline news from Ukraine.
2. Katherine James asked for members to join the “amen corner” on Friday, July 29, 9:30 at the Richmond County Supreme Court, 32 Central Avenue.
3. Yuon Tai Bak reported his June primary election integrity findings, and is looking for volunteers to convass the August 23 primary. His email is email@example.com.
4. Angelo King (R,C) candidate for State Assembly, 27 District.
5. Martha Rowen (Medical Freedom) candidate for State Senate, 26 District
6. Arkadius Tomaszewski (Medical Freedom) candidate for State Assembly, 44 District.
7. Juan Pagan (R,C) candidate for US Congress, 7th District
8. Ruben Cruz (R,C,I) candidate for State Senate, 16th District
9. Chris Sperber (R,C) candidate for State Assembly, 11th District
10. Aamir Sultan (R,C) candidate for State Assembly, 10 District
11. Robert Bobrick (Medical Freedom) candidate for State Assembly, 47 District
12. Helen Qiu (R,C) candidate for State Assembly, 65 District
13. Steve Speer (Medical Freedom) candidate for US Congress, 10th District
14. Marvin Jeffcoat (R) candidate for City Council, 26th District
15. Mesidor Azor (R) candidate for State Assembly, 43rd District Special Election
– July 15, 2022 (First draft of the City Council lines)
– July 29, 2022 (Kathrine James’ lawsuit before Richmond County Supreme Court)
– July 31, 2022 (Family Fun Day BBQ sponsored by Republican Patriots)
– August 19, 2022 (Schedule announcement on redrawing the State Assembly line)
– August 22, 2022 (Northern Manhattan Republicans)
– August 23, 2022 (Congressional/Senate Primaries)