Some of the things the media doesn’t talk about and more. Scandalous!
President Barack Hussein Obama said and I quote “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f… things up.”
Now let’s see where we stand under Joe’s leadership with the help of the Media. Here is a list of things that are hardly or not discussed at all in order to bolster the President of the United States, hide his mistakes and bring down his opponents.
- Space Force: What has been accomplished under this new military force called “Space Force created by President Donald J. Trump. Can anybody tell us what is going on in space when China is moving quickly? Derelict is the media and the White House press Secretary Karine Jean- Pierre. They say nothing while China is out performing us in this area. American security last, enemies security first.
- Why has President Joe Biden suspended the defense anti-missile space program with our new military armed force called “Space Force” created by President Donald J. Trump, while China is aggressively moving forward with their anti missile space program that can knock our satellites out of the sky and shut down our country when the USA is not doing the same. Don’t we want the same security to protect our communications and intelligence satellites? What am I missing .Can somebody “Connect the Dots” please. I don’t get it.
- Why is it that the January 6th committee is composed of all Trump haters including 2 Republicans? Will we get a fair assessment of what really happened by these Capital building trespassers and intruders who entered the Capital building and what the actual damages were especially when they were not carrying any weapons.
- Why is it that the January 6th Capitol trespassers did not get a fast and speedy trial and were not arraigned under the Federal guidelines of 72 hours and the trial has to begin within 70 days?
- Why does the January 6th committee call it an insurrection when an insurrection is an organized rising or rebellion of citizens against the government manifested by acts of violence s and use of weapons. No weapons were found and a small amount of violence was indicated.
- Why did Capitol policeman Lt. Michael Byrd shoot in the back and kill Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt during the Capitol riot on Jan 6. When she was climbing through a window to enter the Capitol building. The rules of engagement clearly state deadly force is appropriate if there is eminent danger that your life is in danger.
Babbitt had her back to Lt Byrd, had no weapons and was not given a warning. Lt Byrd over reacted and killed a unarmed woman who was climbing through a window with no way of hurting Lt Byrd yet he was found not guilty of a crime and was given an award for his killing of Ashli Babbitt an unarmed trespasser..
- The timing for arraignment constrained by the U.S. Constitution under the 6th Amendment ; Federal law enforcement cannot arrest and hold someone for an unreasonable or extended period of time typically 72 hours after an arrest . So why are some of these intruders and trespassers being held in solitary confinement and many are imprisoned over a year? If they were Nancy’s or Joes trespassers they would have been released within 36 hours with no bail. And probably had the charges dropped
- Why didn’t Nancy who is the head of security as Speaker of the House not take Presidents Trumps offer of up to 20,000 National Guards troops to protect the Capitol building when he was apprised of a large crowd coming to Washington D.C.? If President Trump is guilty of inciting an insurrection why did he try and secure the Capitol building. And was turned down on all levels.
- Why didn’t the Mayor Washington D.C.Muriel Bowser accept Trumps offer of help? Did she conspire to incite an insurrection along with Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and others?
- Why didn’t the Capitol police get their request for help answered? Everyone knew help was needed yet denied by the Democrats in power. Were they setting up President Trump for failure?
- Why was it called an “insurrection” when the definition is an organized rising or rebellion of citizens against the government manifested by acts of violence s and use of weapons. No weapons were found and a small amount of violence was indicated. It was mostly misdemeanor and felony trespassing with destruction of government property.
- Why the January 6th committee won’t allow Trump to cross examine their witnesses.
- Why the January 6th committee won’t allow witnesses to testify on behalf of Trump.
- Why the January 6th committee calls this the worst event in American history and an insurrection. What about the bombing of Pearl Harbor, the destruction of the World Trade Center, WWII, even the Chinese Wuhan pandemic. Doesn’t an insurrection require guns and other weapons when there were none found?
- Why does President Biden say raising taxes is good for inflation?
- Why does Vice President Kamala Harris giggle so much?
- Why does Vice President Kamala Harris speak with no message, no direction and no conclusions? Her speeches are wanderlust. Is she an affirmative action Attorney General, Senator and now Vice President because she is of mixed race and female?
It seems that many of President Biden’s appointments are aimed at registering a first in many government job appointments. First gay, first female, first gay female. First black, gay female, etc. How about the field of applicants be based on the best and not the first. Identity politics is ruining America and turning Americans against each other.
- Is white supremacy according to President Biden the worst threat to America and if so why doesn’t he back it up with statistics which are readily available at the Dept of Justice and the FBI data bases? Because it’s a myth and can’t be proven by statistics.
- Isn’t fentanyl coming across the southern border with Joe’s blessings killing 110,000 Americans a year a greater threat to America or am I crazy. Isn’t the daily murder and shootings in Chicago, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York, South L.A. Miami, and other cities with black on black crimes and Latinos crimes a greater threat to America and the minority communities? Or is “White Supremacy” worse.
We need numbers not rhetoric. I don’t see many Asians, Indians, Philipinos, Bukharians, Vietnamese, Jews, Africans, Haitians, Polish Americans, Eastern Europeans, Western Europeans, and Caribbean’s going around committing crimes. I see black on black and Latinos mostly as the source of crimes.
- The easy way to bring down the price of oil, gas and diesel fuel (It’s so simple)turn on American energy again that Biden turned off in his war on fossil fuels without having clean energy ready to replace it . 3% wind and 11 % solar was all that was available.
- Why is John Kerry “Special Envoy for Climate” so adamant about why we don’t need fossil fuel now when the price of energy is soaring ; What he proselytizes is we need clean energy now while he flies around in his private jet spewing carbon deposits and destroying the ozone layer while Americans are paying $5-$7 dollars for gas. What he fails to tell Americans that we only have enough wind and solar power to cover %15 of our energy needs today. Too little too soon! And he is a Yale graduate. One and one is two. But they forgot the basics.
- Why did the U.S. leave behind 85 billion dollars of military equipment to the enemy in Afghanistan when these high tech, state of the art weapons of war could have helped NATO and the Ukraine for free? Our dollars wasted requiring higher taxes for government’s wastefulness.
- Why did the U.S. leave Afghanistan in the middle of the night without telling our allies who we convinced in the very beginning to get into this war which lasted 20 years? Should anyone trust us again?
- Why politicians are allowed to lie without retribution or criminal prosecution when regular citizens are subject to perjury, fines and jail time. We need a new law that will protect innocent people from these vicious lies.
- Why the U.S. abandoned the strategic and important electric battery raw material Lithium in Afghanistan to our enemies. America last and our enemies first.
- Why the U.S. did not fulfill their commitment to all those Afghanis who put the lives of themselves and families by helping us fight the Taliban and Alkaida for 20 years that we would protect them and take them to the U.S. When we leave. Rather we forgot our promises and left them behind to the ruthless murderous Taliban regime to kill and torture them and their families.
- The good things that were accomplished under the Trump Administration.
- The bad things that were and are being perpetrated on the American people
- Why the U.S. left behind Americans and Loyal Afghanis when we left Afghanistan without keeping our promise to protect them for their loyalty in helping us fight the Taliban
- Why we never went back to save them
- Why we never supported the private citizens and organizations that went back to Afghanistan to bring those the U.S. left behind.
- Why we gave up one of the most important strategic, modern high tech military airports and military basis Bagram Air force base which upon our abandonment was immediately looted.
- Why we never went back to get our military equipment or even tried to.
- Why we left all these valuable assets to the Russians, Chinese and Taliban
- Why we allowed the U.S. to be dependent on our enemies for oil, gas, computer chips and materials to build electric cars.
- Why we have to go beg Iran, Russia, Venezuela, Saudi Arab to please, please increase your production of energy output to bring down the price of energy when we have the largest reserve in the world under our feet in the good old U.S.A.
- Why we don’t recognize that by shutting down our fossil fuel industry before clean energy is ready to replace it , we are (Americans) helping Russia pay for the war against the Ukraine and at the same time enabling the European s to be dependent on oil and gas coming from Russia and other enemies .
- Why this administration does not call out China on the cause of Covid.
* Why did President Biden take oil from our strategic oil reserve and sell some of it to China when we need it here
- Why is Europe going back to coal for energy when they were the leaders of clean and green energy policies and directives. Was it too soon to replace fossil fuel with clean renewable energy? Not enough of that energy ready only 3% wind and 11% solar causing lots of the inflation and dependency on Russia and other enemies like Iran, Venezuela, and Russia etc.
- Why there is a double standard of justice, one for criminals and one for good citizens
- Why there is a double standard of justice, one for Democrats and one for Republicans
- Why there is a double standard of Justice, one for conservatives and one for Democrats
- Why did the U.S. invade Afghanistan to avenge the al-Qaida orchestrated 9/11 terrorist attacks when the terrorist came from Saudi Arabia. Should we have not gone to Saudi Arabia?
- Why the “America First” policy is not valued and promoted
- Why the policies of this administration favors our enemies and not our American citizens.
- Why we don’t hear from the squad or Bernie Saunders anymore since Biden was elected and why are they now hiding VP Kamala Harris from speaking publicly.
- Why did Fauci say that vaccinations will prevent you from getting Covid when in fact they don’t?
- Why did Fauci say we had nothing to do with Wuhan China s development of the Covid virus when in fact we were involved and assisted in financing and researching it?
- Why was it that China shut down the travelling of any Chinese people’s from the Wuhan province where the Covid virus was developed and started to spread to any areas in China. They could not travel within China but they were allowed to travel anywhere else outside of China perhaps to spread the virus internationally.
- Why did the head of the CDC(Center for Disease Control) Dr. Rochelle Walensky recently say that the wearing of masks and keeping 6 feet apart was not effective in preventing the spread of Covid which they thought was true in the very beginning but found out it was not so.
- Why are they promoting and vaccinating children when the infection rate of Covid in their age group is less than 1/2 of 1 percent and they have little or no chance of spreading it to others.
- Why don’t they talk about those who have had Covid have natural immunity and their natural immunity is 19 times more effective than the vaccinations. Our bodies are miracles keeping us healthy. Is the government working with the pharmaceutical companies to guarantee they make lots of money?
- Why does the government say that core inflation is 8.3 % when everything is up 20 %, 30% or higher. Do they think the American people are stupid? The only thing that is going down is the value of the U.S. dollar along with our purchasing power, the inability to maintain the same standard of living on a 3-5 % wage increase and the quality of life.
- Why don’t they investigate how so many of the senior politicians(Senators, Congressman) who have been in Washington D.C for multiple terms , go into public office on a relatively decent pay as middle class citizens but too many come out millionaires.
- Why it was almost impossible for Weinstein to kill himself amongst all the coincidences: guards failed to monitor his cell when he allegedly killed himself, simultaneously the surveillance cameras were not working, and the video tapes disappeared. Did he die because some of the world’s most famous people were passengers on the “Lolita Express” more than once or even dozens of times? Does that sound like suicide? Will Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s partner survive prison?
Illustrious passengers on the “Lolita Express” listed on the planes manifest list and confirmed by the Pilots
• Donald J. Trump
• Bill Clinton (26+ trips) Did Hillary know?
• Kevin Spacey
• Chris Tucker
• Bill Gates
• Prince Andrew
• Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
• Alan Dershowitz
• Violinist Itzhak Perlman
• U.S. Sen. John Glenn
• Former Senate majority leader George Mitchell
There are dozens if not hundreds if not thousands of questions that won’t be asked and answered by the biased media because they hate Donald Trump more than they love America.
These(Ivy League) Harvard, Yale, Stanford, MIT, Princeton , Dartmouth, Colombia University elitist are not as smart as the grades that got them into some of the greatest university s in the world. (Many were admitted under affirmative action giving them an additional 150+/- points for their admissions exams) over the Asians and whites.
That gave them an edge forcing more deserving and harder working and more intelligent people to the back of the line. That policy for the last 50 + years has bread mediocrity and second rate people to the front. These people, these affirmative action folks are smart but not as smart as the ones who were forced to the back of the line. Is this another policy of America last? Who do you want in the medical operating room working on your health, who do you want teaching your children, who do you want running our government, who do you want as your lawyer.
This is the price we pay because there is no common sense policy. We are too politically correct; we are for the criminal more than the victim. We feel we have to make amends because the criminal is a criminal because society failed them, because they were victims of discrimination, and we have to treat them differently because we failed them. But I say there are victims who came from the same place and overcame. We have to recall all those “Woke” politicians, prosecutors, educators etc.
The media has become the arm of the Democrat party and not doing the job they were endowed with by the first amendment.
Without an honest, moral and just media, we have no democracy. As the fourth estate the Medias’ tasks is to tell the truth, expose the lies, defend democracy and the Constitution of the United States of America.
The media has failed Americans and have become the arm of the Democrat party protecting them from scandal and lies not revealed. In doing so has contributed to the demise of our country and democracy along with political correctness, identity politics, and left wing politics.
Let’s stop leading from behind. Lets support those Americans that attain greatness through hard work, good grades, fair competition without the government leaning on the scales of justice in doing so we will get the very best to the front of the line; and oh yes , let woman compete in sports not with trans men but with woman only. If you are born a boy then you should not be able to compete as a woman. None of these folks belong in the woman’s bathrooms, locker rooms or on athletic fields. Let common sense and justice prevail.
Has anyone who has read this article been able to connect the dots and get a clear picture as to what is going on?